Thursday 20 June 2013

Mumbai prep.

This year there are 6 of us going to Mumbai. Myself (Cat) being one of them.

I'm sure we all enjoyed our induction (I certainly did) and are looking forward to departing a week on Monday. It's amazing to see how it's all come together. When applying to teach in India a few months ago I didn't think anything would come of it...an interview, lots of emails and an induction later, here I am.

I'm going to be teaching at The Avalon School with fellow WAMmer, Becky. As well as putting hours in to this school, at the induction, we had a group discussion about out reach work. I had a Skype chat with Ryan earlier today. We discussed this and he gave me a list of people to get in touch with to organise workshops that are outside of our main teaching school.

So the plan is to send of a few emails and get the ball rolling with out reach stuff!

Two months is going to fly past so I'd like to get as much done as soon as possible so we can hit the ground running when we get there.

I hope you enjoy reading our blog.  See you in India!

-- Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment